Wednesday 27 January 2016

Mission Inspiration January 2016


I thought I'd join in Mike Deakin's Mission Inspiration Facebook Group Challenge something a little different for me.
So armed with my list of 10 ingredients this is the double page spread I created for January.

I used scraps of patterned papers, torn strips of dictionary and collage elements from a magazine to start the page.
Coated with a diluted layer of GeeSsoGood and given a blast of heat before adding colour with Townhouse Teal and Cinderella Paints form Indigoblu, and a Chartreuse Prismacolour pencil.

Then using two of the stamps from the new Tasty Textures stamp plate from IndigoBlu, added more colour with Peacock Feathers and Picked Raspberry Distress Inks.
To finish off I added a phrase with die-cut letters, made some marks with white GeeSsoGood using the side of a Slim Jim block, and then added some doodling with a Micron pen.
I splattered some watered down Cinderella metallic paint, which gives a shine when the light hits it and added a little more colour with a pink Prismacolour pencil.

I really enjoyed the challenge this month, can't wait to check out February's.

Elizabeth x

1 comment:

Helen said...

Great page, love the shopping list of ingredients - fab challenge!