Friday 19 June 2015

There Ain't No Cure for the Summertime Blues over at Frosted Designs

Well my summertime blues have arrived along with the rain here in Wales, fingers crossed the sun will make an appearance soon!

Our theme this time over at Frosted Designs has been chosen by the fabulous Tommy Jo, Summertime Blues, so lots of blue, seaside, summer flowers. As I live at the seaside and love everything beachy or nautical, is just perfect for me. I made my calendar using papers from Kaisercrafts Sandy Toes collection along with a die cut seahorse from my friend Caroline.
He was heat embossed using Wow Neutral Shimmer and a little evergreen bough distress ink brushed along his back.

So that's out theme, why not come over and join in with our challenge, and beat those summertime blues!


3 comments:

jane stillman said...

A brilliant calendar, love the background and detail

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AWESOME! LOVING the banners and the seahorse!!!!!

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Elizabeth, love the design and gorgeous seahorse!
Hugs
Linda xxx