Wednesday 12 June 2013

Dragons Dream TIO #143 Red, Bookpages/Text and an Embellishment

Well I don't think I could post anything more different from yesterdays posting lol.
This time over at Dragons Dream TIO challenge Helen has chosen the recipe of "Red, Book pages/Text and an Embellishment". Red is another colour that I am sooooo out of my comfort zone, thus this tag is the third version!
The base started out as corrugated kraft card and was then hidden behind a mixture of paint, ink and of course gilding wax lol.
The text stamp is one of the Visual Artistry ones by TH along with the birdcage die, and also the Cherry Lyn leaves, which I love. My little flowers are my embellishment along with a few red gems.
We would love to see you join in our challenge just click on the link on the sidebar, and please don't forget to include at least one real stamp on your tag.
Elizabeth xxx

10 comments:

Helen said...

Love your tag - sorry to set such a challenging theme, but there you go... I think you did great!!

May said...

Fabulous take on the recipe Elizabeth.. Love the corrugated background & colours..Great use of the birdcage I love those leaves... I think I NEED that die...Love it!! Hugs May x x x

Paper Profusion said...

Very very eyecatching! Love the way you have added the red. Really wonderful tag Elizabeth. Nicola x

Beryl said...

Fabulous Elizabeth. The corrugated background is brilliant (given the Crafty/Robin treatment of course)and the rest of the embellishments make it a super tag - even though the colour scheme is not in your usual range.
Beryl xx

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

What a great tag! The colours make everything a great look

kind regards, Alie :-)

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wow, a fantastic tag, love the use of the corrugated cardboard.

Julie Lee said...

I love this tag; the colour works really well and that bird-cage die is one of my favourites - it looks terrific against that background. Thank you for becoming my newest follower, it's so very nice to have you! Julie Ann xxx

Inkypinkycraft said...

a really cool tag , love the corrugated background!
xx hugs trace x

Rosie said...

Your tag is just wonderful, I love it.

Now I am your newest foller.

Esther said...

The eclectic mix works really well! The use of red looks really striking in your piece, looks great. Found your blog via papermill FB www.starcreations.blogspot.com www.facebook.com/esthercreations