Wednesday 6 March 2013

Dragons Dream TIO #137 Green, Die Cuts and Cogs

Here we are again for another challenge at the Dragons Dream TIO. This time Tracey has chosen the theme of Green, Die Cuts and Cogs for us.
The background of my tag is made up of several different green distress inks and I now have matching hands lol. I stencilled over the top with pine needles through my most used template, this one lives on the desk!
The cogs have all been cut in Kanban cardstock using a spellbinders die, and then inked with black soot. I was feeling pretty pleased with myself this week as I've done my cogs in another colour than the usual brown, then I realised I hadn't used a stamp, whoops!!! So hence the TH clock face came to the rescue along with my scribbled wording with a Sharpie pen.
The challenge this time will be running over three weeks as I will be away at Denman College stuffing my face with cake, I mean studying hard to finish my course lol, but they do make us eat cake quite a lot!!!
Please pop over and join in the challenge, you will find a link on my sidebar, just remember to use at least one real stamp on your tag and keep your inky fingers crossed for me ;)
Elizabeth xxx

10 comments:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fabulous tag, great details.

Paper Profusion said...

Fabulous tag Elizabeth. I was nosy and googled Denman College - my what a range of fabulous courses. Enjoy everything (including the cake!). Nicola x

May said...

Fabulous take on the recipe Elizabeth!! Love the background & cogs... enjoy the cake!! Hugs May x x x

Helen said...

Gorgeous tag, love the cogs and the background on the tag is great. Hope the course is good.

Inkypinkycraft said...

love the soft colour in your background and the cogs are fab! hope the course is good hugs trace x

Redanne said...

Got my fingers crossed for you! Your tag is wonderful, love the colours you have chosen and the cogs and watch are lovely. Hope you course goes well and - enjoy the cake.

Beryl said...

Gprgepus tag Elizaeth. I see you've used the mask that is at the very top of my shopping list for the NEC - if I can wait that long.
Beryl xx

Sue said...

Fabulous tag Elizabeth, love the background colours. Enjoy the course (and the cake) xx

Monique's art said...

Awesome tag love the clock inside the cog

Words and Pictures said...

Great cogs - they look very cool in green, especially with that edging of black. And even though it may have been an afterthought, the clock really makes it for me!!
Alison x